Responsibility as a pharmaceutical manufacturer
Delivering Safety and Security
In compliance with the Kirin Group’s quality policy, the Kyowa Kirin Group aims to provide products and services that earn the satisfaction and trust of its customers.
Kyowa Kirin Group Quality Policy
Established on February 17, 2009
Revised on November 22, 2019
We contribute to the health and well-being of people around the world by ensuring the highest quality commercial and clinical medicines are available and by always adhering to global quality, safety and compliance policies.
- We utilize People, Process, Systems / Technology to conduct reliable and ethical activities in alignment with our compliant and effective GxP quality management system.
- We maintain healthy relationships with all stakeholders and properly oversee suppliers and contractors.
- We comply with all GxP global laws, guidelines and industry rules in our activities.
- We utilize data and risk principles to drive decisions based on long-term outcomes, while always keeping our patients at the center of our decisions.
- We foster a positive quality culture and always strive to continuously improve.
Ensuring Enhanced Transparency
The Kyowa Kirin Group has established “Transparency Policy for the Relationships between Corporate Activities, Healthcare Professionals, Healthcare Organizations and Patient Organizations” and strive to ensure our relationships among them in an ethical and transparent manner.
Kyowa Kirin Group Transparency Policy for the Relationships between Corporate Activities, Healthcare Professionals, Healthcare Organizations and Patient Organizations
Established on May 26, 2017
Revised on March 14, 2019
We at the Kyowa Kirin Group who strive to contribute to the health and well-being of people around the world collaborate with medical personnel and institutions (hereafter referred to collectively as "the Medical Community") and patient organizations in pursuit of innovative drug discovery, promotion of proper use of medication and patient-participatory medical care.
We will ensure high ethical standards in our relationships with the Medical Community and patient organizations. To be accepted as a reliable corporate group in society, we will disclose the information on the transfer of values to the Medical Community and patient organizations (hereafter referred to as "Transparency") in line with the following principles.
- We will act in the best interests of patients in our interactions with the Medical Community and patient organizations.
- We will disclose information on the transfer of values to the Medical Community and patient organizations in countries where we operate, while complying with the related laws, guidelines and industry codes for Transparency.
- We will establish and operate appropriate organizational structures and business processes to ensure timely and accurate disclosure in accordance with the above applicable laws, guidelines and industry codes.