SASB Content Index
Sustainability Disclosure Topics & Accounting Metrics
|Energy Management||(1) Total energy consumed, (2) percentage grid electricity, (3) percentage renewable*a||FB-AB-130a.1|| Environmental Report 2021 P96, 100
|Water Management||(1) Total water withdrawn, (2) total water consumed, percentage of each in regions with High or Extremely High Baseline Water Stress*b||FB-AB-140a.1||Environmental Report 2021 P38, P39, P44
Environmental Report 2021 P97-98
|Description of water management risks and discussion of strategies and practices to mitigate those risks||FB-AB-140a.2||Environmental Report 2021 P10-11, P16-17, P19-20
Environmental Report 2021 P21
|Responsible Drinking & Marketing||Percentage of total advertising impressions made on individuals at or above the legal drinking age*c||FB-AB-270a.1|
|Number of incidents of non-compliance with industry or regulatory labeling and/or marketing codes*d||FB-AB-270a.2||ESG Data (Social, Customer)|
|Total amount of monetary losses as a result of legal proceedings associated with marketing and/or labeling practices*e||FB-AB-270a.3||ESG Data (Social, Customer)|
|Description of efforts to promote responsible consumption of alcohol||FB-AB-270a.4||A Responsible Alcohol Producer (Commitments and Performance Indicators)
A Responsible Alcohol Producer (Policy and System)
|Packaging Lifecycle Management||(1) Total weight of packaging, (2) percentage made from recycled and/or renewable materials, and (3) percentage that is recyclable, reusable, and/or compostable*f||FB-AB-410a.1||Environmental Report 2021 P22
Environmental Report 2021 P46, 57-58
Environmental Report 2021 P98-99
|Discussion of strategies to reduce the environmental impact of packaging throughout its lifecycle||FB-AB-410a.2|
|Environmental & Social Impacts of Ingredient Supply Chain||Suppliers’ social and environmental responsibility audit (1) non-conformance rate and (2) associated corrective action rate for (a) major and (b) minor non-conformances*g||FB-AB-430a.1||Activities to Promote Sustainable Procurement
ESG Data (Social, Supplier)
|Ingredient Sourcing||Percentage of beverage ingredients sourced from regions with High or Extremely High Baseline Water Stress*h||FB-AB-440a.1||Environmental Report 2021 P16-17
Environmental Report 2020 P41
|List of priority beverage ingredients and description of sourcing risks due to environmental and social considerations||FB-AB-440a.2||Environmental Report 2021 P14-17, 19-20
Environmental Report 2021 P27-36
Environmental Report 2021 P37-41
|Volume of products sold*i||FB-AB-000.A||Environmental Report 2021 P96|
|Number of production facilities*j||FB-AB-000.B|
|Total fleet road miles traveled*k||FB-AB-000.C||Environmental Report 2021 P101|
- a：Percentage grid electricity and percentage renewable can be estimated from energy consumption
- b：Total water consumed can be estimated based on (water consumed - Wastewater volume).
- c：Not disclosed.
- d：Disclosed for alcoholic beverages only.
- e：Monetary losses are not disclosed. For a partial tally of incidents of non-compliance regarding alcoholic beverages, please refer to the link provided in the previous column.
- f：The content ratio of recycled materials is disclosed in some containers.
- g：The percentage of suppliers who have undergone self-assessment is disclosed, but the percentage of non-conforming suppliers is not disclosed. In instances of non-conformance, a request to rectify the situation is issued.
- h：While percentages are not disclosed, the amount of water consumed is disclosed by the type of raw material and country. The results of scenario analyses are disclosed, which include water risks related to agricultural goods for use in ingredients for major beverages.
- i：Volume of products sold is not disclosed, but production volume is disclosed.
- j：The number of major manufacturing bases is disclosed.
- k：Total fleet miles traveled are not disclosed. However, shipment volume is disclosed when falling within the range of reportable shipping volume for Specified Consigners as detailed in the Act on Rationalizing Energy Use. Shipping volume is calculated as the weight of the shipment multiplied by distance traveled and applicable to Japan only.