Kirin Group's Marketing Communication Policy (MCP)
Why did Kirin Group establish its MCP ?
July 15, 2022
Kirin Group will create products and services for customers, while cherishing nature and people. The Group believes that this will lead to the heartfelt satisfaction and joy of our customers.
To achieve this goal, Kirin Group established MCP that all the Group’s employees involved in marketing must adhere to when creating advertisements and creatives.
Kirin Group will strive that all our marketing activities will be valuable to society by bearing MCP in mind.
- Kirin Group will provide products and services with easily understandable advertisements and creatives that do not contain misleading statements.
- Kirin Group will not make discriminatory or exclusive representations to customers in countries where its products and services are deployed.
- Kirin Group will provide information on quality and safety standards for its products and services in compliance with the laws and regulations of each country, and based on sufficient scientific evidence.
- Kirin Group will not slander the products or services of other companies.
- Kirin Group will not conduct any misleading marketing activities that would affect the healthy growth of children in the countries where we do business. Kirin Group will not only comply with laws and regulations, but also communicate based on our own high ethical standards.
- Kirin Group will abide by laws, guidelines, and other rules regarding the management of personal information.